Humbrol liquid poly

Tiger

Hi with me being new to plastic kit modelling I was not sure which glue to go out and purchase. There are many on the market, so I bought some Humbrol liquid poly.

Will this be good enough to use on my AFV models or should I have picked another brand like Tamiya. Any advice will be greatly welcomed..

It'll do perfectly well for any of the polystyrene kits.  You will need something else if you want to try resin or etched metal aftermarket parts, kits, or just the detail parts included in many kits nowadays, but worry about that when you come to it.  If you are doing any aircraft, or parts with transparencies, then you are best using something else anyway, one of the PVA based white glues.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Graham Boak said:

It'll do perfectly well for any of the polystyrene kits.  You will need something else if you want to try resin or etched metal aftermarket parts, kits, or just the detail parts included in many kits nowadays, but worry about that when you come to it.  If you are doing any aircraft, or parts with transparencies, then you are best using something else anyway, one of the PVA based white glues.

Thanks Graham for the reply to my question, this helps a great deal and I know I’m on the right path.