Hello

Tiger

Hello to all on the forum, my name is Kevin. My background is OO gauge railway modelling but I have turned over a new leaf and my newly found passion is tank modelling kits. 
I hope to gain knowledge and participate in some of the forum topics. There will be many questions..

• Like 2

Hi Kevin, and welcome aboard. Good to have another AFV modeller join. I also used to build 4mm railways until it got too expensive, so now I just build tanks/military trucks, mainly British/Commonwealth WW2 and IDF.

John.

• Like 1

Hi Kevin and welcome to the forum! Lot of friendly and ridiculously well informed modelers on here - if your ever wondering  'what color would this linkage on XXX vehicle have been during the winter of 1943 on the Baltic coast?', this is the kind of place you'll get an answer :) 

• Like 1

Hi Kevin and welcome.  I am a former OO gauge modeller too but I moved over to aircraft models - or rather back to aircraft models that I used to make as a kid.  Tell us more about your railway background - steam or deisel? What region?  And of course what tanks & afvs  are you planning to make?  I still have my 1950s steam GER layout, with a number of 1/48 aircraft sat on it.  Enjoy the people on here, they are rather nice

• Like 1