1/72 Humber Mk.II Scout Car - Dan Taylor Modelworks

This is a result of perfectly constructed model kit from the Dan Taylor Modelwork. The kit, even it is in the small scale, is absolutely stunning and full of details. Totally worth it!
The build was without any dead end or  instruction misunderstanding, just a quick lovely build.
This scheme is the Indepedent Czechoslowak Armoured Brigade which is in the box (Wow!) and the only extras are the mirrors and antenna ring (which is also from the Dan Taylor pe-sets).

I hope you´ll like it!

Cheers,

Andrew S.

P1550754 P1550756 P1550758 P1550759 P1550760 P1550761 P1550757

• Like 27

Excellent job - I have one of these in the stash to build - just hanging on as there is supposed to be a resin interior and wheels coming out at some point.

All the best

Ben

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Fantastic result - I have a couple in the stash too - this certainly is an incentive to get one out and give it a go.

All the best - Steve

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, badger said:

Excellent job - I have one of these in the stash to build - just hanging on as there is supposed to be a resin interior and wheels coming out at some point.

All the best

Ben

Thanks, I have another one in plan too, maybe  also with those aftermarkets. Thanks for a tip!

1 hour ago, BIG X said:

Fantastic result - I have a couple in the stash too - this certainly is an incentive to get one out and give it a go.

All the best - Steve

Just do it, it's really worth the effort 🙂

• Like 1

That’s fantastic too, Andrew oh crap italics. Too lazy to change it now 😆 l build everything from WWI but I’m very taken with this little chap. Really nice, well done !

cheers

Andrew

• Thanks 1