Bonjour

GAUDART

Hello. I am happy to join Britmodeller.
I am French and I am 76 years old ... I like model making with a preference for planes of all types at 1/72 and 1/48. My usual forum is "master194" where I have excellent friends but I am sure that I will find here also a warm and benevolent welcome because my level is modest and I still need to learn a lot.
friendships
Henri-Philippe (HP)

• Like 2

Bonjour Henri-Philippe...:post1: from Chicago USA. I believe you will gain many friends here as this is a very welcoming place. I can say I have gained many Friends here and this is the only Forum Ive ever joined. Have no worries about your building level is not important. All that counts is that you enjoy your time while building. As long as you're happy with the model thats all that counts. 

Dennis

Hello everyone
Thank you for your words of welcome.
I will have to explore the site to understand how it works.

Is there a gallery where it is possible to post some photos of my modest models, hoping not to disappoint you too much ...?
HP

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GAUDART said:

Is there a gallery where it is possible to post some photos of my modest models,

Yes each section has a sub section marked “Ready for Inspection.” That is where to post them. 

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/forum/87-ready-for-inspection-aircraft/

Dennis