Airfix 1:48 Blenheim MkIF

Hi All,

Here is a build I finished approximately  4 months ago, Airfix' excellent Blenheim MkIF, finished as YP@Q of 23 Sqn, RAF Wittering February 1940. OOB with the exception of Eduard interior set and masks (most necessary for that glazing!) Finished with AK Interactives (Dark Earth), Tamiya (Dark Green) and Vallejo Model Air (NATO Black) - all acrylics. I started to experiment with colour modulation this time, most noticeably with the night underside, which may be a little overcooked. The glazing assembly was kinder to me than many others, and the only real errors were my own, the most glaring being the camo inversion on the port nacelle :poo:

Anyway, it's a lovely execution by Airfix, and I'm relatively pleased with my hamfisted treatment! Comments welcome...

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 40
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Abandoned Project said:

Very nice. The paint faux pas is barely noticeable. Odd that I am not having comparability trouble viewing this but I still am with your Mustang.

Hi AP - did you see the images added later in the Mustang topic? They were linked using postimage, the same as these. Thanks for the kind words, R