1/35 Strv 103B

Ernie

I will take a chance at building the ubiquitous Swedish "S" tank using the Trumpeter 1/35 scale kit. It has been several years since I have built a piece of armor so this will be interesting.

49375457368_2ac17a8de1_b.jpg

I have a couple of additions to add to the kit; Trumpeter's individual link tracks and an RB Productions barrel, both of which should be worthwhile additions to the kit.

49375457353_08704991a3_b.jpg

• Like 7

Nice!,It was "tested" in a Swedish Car program in the 80:s,  when car TV programs were more interested in testing normal cars, and where testing meant "how many baby strollers fit in the trunk etc"

Very serious stuff, but once in a while they went a bit nuts, like in this clip.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

welcome along and with the first AFV and not anyone, but the "S-Tank" as everyone outside of Sweden know it as. :thumbsup:

I was looking forward to seeing one of these in the build, I've loved the look of them ever since I first saw pictures of them a very long time ago.

And a nice replacement barrel to go with her. It'll be interesting to see how those tracks go, it's a shame Friulmodel don't do a set of tracks for her.

Good luck with the build hopefully a trouble free one and I'll be following with interest.

The guy I find a bit annoying (other then when he nearly looses his hand opening a hatch, 3rd video I think) but it's a really detailed walking around, well worth watching......and yes I know it's a 103C.

Excellent choice!  :thumbsup:     I will also be building an S-tank, but mine will be the later 103C version so our builds should complement each other nicely. 

The video was great.  I liked the demonstration of inline parking in a tank, but then he messed it up.  It's not gonna do his no claims bonus any good at all!  :lol:

• Haha 2