This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Arniec

Saab S-35E Draken

Hi guys,

I will be building the 1/48 Hasegawa Saab J-35 F/J Draken kit. I will convert it with a Aires set to the S-35 E recon version. I have got some extra goodies for it.

I will place some pictures later.

Cheers,

Edited by Arniec

Here are the pictures of the model with all the goodies.

the box art.

IMG_4915

The Box content

IMG_4916

The extra's

IMG_4917 IMG_4918 IMG_4919

Can't wait till this GB starts.

Cheers,

Awesome! Draken is such a cool aircraft - and nice to see the recon version done :)

Recce Draken 😍

I seen that you've bought a pair of extra fuel tanks, great!

It always flew with 4, just to get above 170% fuel load (and that was still not enough...)

This will be one beautiful S 35!

welcome along Arnold and very nice to see you've brought the 1/48th Draken, there's a lot of love for this aircraft!

I've got pretty much the same AM stuff as you have here, except for the recon nose.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how the Hasegawa model comes together, I would have be building one if I hadn't gotten distracted by something else! :D

Good luck with the build, looking forward to following your progress and seeing her in the gallery. 

Thanks guys, I will do my best.

3 hours ago, Christer A said:

Recce Draken 😍

I seen that you've bought a pair of extra fuel tanks, great!

It always flew with 4, just to get above 170% fuel load (and that was still not enough...)

This will be one beautiful S 35!

yes, I bought the extra fuel tanks. In the end I don't need them, because I have already got a extra pair from a previous build where They were swapped for some other ones.

Cheers,

Great project Arnold, three big cheers for you my friend. Now one of my ‘future’ projects is Heller’s 1/72 Draken in S35E guise, which was a recent Christmas gift by our very own GB host himself (what a nice chap!). Now If you don’t mind, I’m gonna sit quietly and take some notes just to help and spur me along when I eventually get to mine. 

Cheers and best of luck.. Dave 

I just got an offer to buy a 1/48 S35E at a very low price. Thanks to this GB and this thread I couldn't say no....

53 minutes ago, Christer A said:

I just got an offer to buy a 1/48 S35E at a very low price. Thanks to this GB and this thread I couldn't say no....

arrr so you're now going to build that as well! :D

Enzo will be proud of you!