Titanic (Acadamy 1:700)

Hi,

I built this one for the current 'Film' GB.

Please go easy on me. I know there will be a lot of Titanic aficionados curling up their toes but it was built as a bit of fun and not as a scale replica :wink:

Hope you like her !!

2icrNSE%5D

2icua2X%5D

2icu9YW%5D

2icrP1W%5D

2icrPgk%5D

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Hi Nigel. Hope you are well. Great looking result. It's been a while since I have made any models with lighting - and, looking at yours, has made me think I might like to have a go at something with lighting. I'm pretty sure the only thing I have currently is a T-90 from Meng in the stash that had working infrared dazzlers - I might see if i can find it. Hope you have a good weekend.

Kind regards,

Stix

18 hours ago, ArnoldAmbrose said:

Gidday Wimbledon, that's what it's all about! 😀 It looks good to me. Regards, Jeff.

Hi Jeff, I can not disagree and I thank you :happy:

10 hours ago, PlaStix said:

Hi Nigel. Hope you are well. Great looking result. It's been a while since I have made any models with lighting - and, looking at yours, has made me think I might like to have a go at something with lighting. I'm pretty sure the only thing I have currently is a T-90 from Meng in the stash that had working infrared dazzlers - I might see if i can find it. Hope you have a good weekend.

Kind regards,

Stix

Hey Stix, Thank you. The lighting is what drew me to the kit so I'm glad you like it. I'm sure that you'd do some amazing things with lighting so if it does inspire you, be sure to loop me into the build! Ditto re. the weekend; mine will involve putting my feet up for a change :wink: