Tiny text - how can it return to readable?

I suspect this is something I've done without meaning to, rather than a problem with the software itself, so I hope I'll be forgiven for looking for help here.

Working in Windows 10 Edge, I found I was typing in Strikethrough without wanting to.  In truth, without knowing how to, but I soon learnt.  Removed the Strikethrough but all the text inside the Britmodeller box shrank to a tiny text.  The tool bars at the top remained normal.  Using the text sizing tool I can change anything I typed, but nothing else.  Going back to Window settings for change text size alters everything outside the Britmodeller box - the tool bars grew and the available space for Britmodeller therefore shrank.  A check showed that this does not happen in Chrome on the same computer, on Android on a tablet, nor in Windows 10 Edge on another machine.  Which is why I think it a local problem.

I tried closing and reopening the window.  I tried closing and reopening Edge.  I tried closing and restarting the machine.  Nowt.

Extra but probably most important point I should have mentioned earlier:  this is not just Britmodeller, but everything I open in Edge.  It happened when I was working in Britmodeller, and that's what I use most. 

PS  I've looked in settings for Edge but can't find any text information.

PPS  Looked again and Zoom was set to 50%.  Reset to 100%  I do not know how that happened!

Thanks for trying to help - I suspect it was the spur to trying just about everything I hadn't already prodded...

Edited by Graham Boak

This happens when you accidentally double tap/click on the reply button, and the 2nd click switches on superscript. Highlight any tiny text and click the superscript button again.

If it's the zoom of your browser, reset it to 100% by pressing CTRL+0 and then search the menus or the bottom bar for the zoom control if it's still too small. You might be able to use CTRL + OR - to increment/decrement it, but try that at your own risk, as I've not played with that for a while. :)

Thanks Mike.  I'm not sure how hitting the reply button twice (which I may have done!) changes everything in Edge, as opposed to what is on Britmodeller or just what I was working on, but that can be left for another time.  However, resetting Zoom in Edge Settings has solved the problem.  (I didn't actually say that, did I?  Oops.)  From the sound of it, your second paragraph would have had the same effect.

This (or something similar) usually happens to me when my cat sits between keyboard and lap.  He has a knack for pressing down the 'Ctrl' key.  Eventually I learned from it, and holding down Ctrl while using the mouse scrolling wheel zooms up/down.  Also, somewhere to the right on my address window area is (if zoomed) a little black button showing the percentage.  If I click that, it resets to 100%.  Of course, all of this may apply to a different sort of zoom...  (Windows X of some variety)