A BIG Rolls-Royce Version II 1-7-2020

Codger

• 1 month later...

As Chas requested shortly before his sad passing...I am honouring his wish for me to complete the 540 build.

Having conversed with Dave Cox...and assured him of the forum's wish for pictures of the completed build...he kindly sent me pictures of the completed car.

I have to say that, from a personal stand point...it really is a superb result...much better in it's livery than I was expecting...and a tribute to Dave and our friend 'Mr C'.......

thumbnail-IMG-1579.jpgthumbnail-IMG-1596.jpgthumbnail-IMG-1592.jpgthumbnail-IMG-1613.jpgthumbnail-IMG-1603.jpgthumbnail-IMG-1607.jpgthumbnail-IMG-1617.jpg

If you would like more info or pics...let me know...and I will request them from Dave.

I like to think Mr C will have a big smile on his face :)

Enjoy

Ron

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Hi Ron, thanks for showing these pics. I think Chas will be most happy with them. 

Now, what a fantastic model this has become. 

The attention to detail is enormous. It simply works and one might think that these are pictures of a multi-million car that you show us here. 

Do thank David for sharing them with us. 

31 minutes ago, Pouln said:

Hi Ron, thanks for showing these pics. I think Chas will be most happy with them. 

Now, what a fantastic model this has become. 

The attention to detail is enormous. It simply works and one might think that these are pictures of a multi-million car that you show us here. 

Do thank David for sharing them with us. 

Hi Poul,

it's easy to see why Mr C was so enamoured with David's work...as you rightly say...it truly does look like a real classic car.

Rest assured that I will be sure to pass on your thanks for the pictures :)