The Ghost Tiger Typhoon a little bigger (tackling the 1/48 Revell Eurofighter Typhoon as training for 1/32) - FINISHED

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/11/2022 at 12:17 PM, Stardust said:

This is hands down next level craftmanship. I've never thought one could do so many rectifications on a 1/48th aircrafts to mimic the real ones.

Please excuse my late reply and many many thanks for the kind feedback. I'm surprised it is still of interest after all that time. I am currently working on the 1/32 version and the amount of rework and correction necessary hasn't degreased I'm afraid.

• Like 1

On 1/28/2023 at 9:09 PM, bushande said:

Please excuse my late reply and many many thanks for the kind feedback. I'm surprised it is still of interest after all that time. I am currently working on the 1/32 version and the amount of rework and correction necessary hasn't degreased I'm afraid.

Apart from the fine piece which had been built & displayed, this thread is also, at the same time, an informative guide for those who intend to build one alike. I'm currently working the 1/48 scale and I imagine the 1/32 version has more room for adding details & applying corrections since it is larger. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 1/31/2023 at 11:07 PM, Stardust said:

Apart from the fine piece which had been built & displayed, this thread is also, at the same time, an informative guide for those who intend to build one alike. I'm currently working the 1/48 scale and I imagine the 1/32 version has more room for adding details & applying corrections since it is larger. 

Many thanks for the kind getback and happy if the thread is of some help for other Tiffy builders. After all, that is the actual purpose of the forums, right?! I am currently sitting on a 1/32 version of the Ghost Tiger using the only truly usable kit, i.e. the Revell one (the Trumpet Eurofighter is nothing but an unsalvageable caricature of the original) and believe me it is a pain! There is literally not one single piece out of the kit that doesn't need some kind of work, detailing or other tweak. I'm working on that thing now since late 2021 and still nowhere near the finish line. But it's no use lamenting. Revell's big Eurofighter is the only option for 1/32 if you want to be serious about the Eurofighter.