Hobbycraft 1/48 Avro Arrow

Devilfish

Hi all.

I have the original moulding of the Hobbycraft Arrow in 1/48, and I am well aware it's a pretty bad kit overall.  I have ordered the Iroquois resin cockpit, intakes/exhausts and wheel wells for it.

I plan to replace the kit wheels with either Lightning or Viggen resin ones (not really worried about the hub design, as it will be an in service what if)

I was wondering what other inaccuracies to kit holds for me?

As it was issued around the same time as the 1/72 version it may contain the same errors. Have a look at this thread to see my journey through a 1/72 build

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, John R said:

As it was issued around the same time as the 1/72 version it may contain the same errors. Have a look at this thread to see my journey through a 1/72 build

Thanks for that. Well, if the 1/48 one is as bad as the 1/72 one, I have my work cut out.....

On 08/01/2020 at 11:28, Devilfish said:

Hi all.

I have the original moulding of the Hobbycraft Arrow in 1/48, and I am well aware it's a pretty bad kit overall.  I have ordered the Iroquois resin cockpit, intakes/exhausts and wheel wells for it.

I plan to replace the kit wheels with either Lightning or Viggen resin ones (not really worried about the hub design, as it will be an in service what if)

I was wondering what other inaccuracies to kit holds for me?

Did you order the conversion direct or via ebay? It's the same outfit with differing customer service.