Aoshima Aventador SV Roadster

I've spliced together the roadster and SV kits to get this going. Initial colour choice of Splash Blu Nethuns then Zero candy electric blue didn't work out as it ended up looking patchy and uneven. Tamiya LP41 mica blue looked nice so that was what it ended up as. Main changes also included cutting the engine bay covers to fit.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 6

I'd have to fourth that this is looking great already, and that colour really suits it.

I was going to ask if that black was maybe a bit too glossy, but having consulted Mr. Google first it seems I would have been wrong as I found cars with both gloss and satin black roofs in addition to body colour - came very close to making myself look a numpty there :doh:

• Haha 1

Thanks for the comments. I was really happy the blue turned out ok. Didn't really want to strip it though bright red could have been an option.

1 hour ago, Spiny said:

I was going to ask if that black was maybe a bit too glossy, but having consulted Mr. Google first it seems I would have been wrong as I found cars with both gloss and satin black roofs in addition to body colour - came very close to making myself look a numpty there :doh:

There's satin and gloss bits all over this car plus carbon. Fun times.

• Haha 1

That colour is epic

Great start, I'll be keeping an eye on the build. Just finished an aventador sv aoshima kit with my son, went for clear orange over tamiya titanium gold as it's his favourite colour. 

*whispers* I'd have gone for blue too, don't tell my lad 😂😂😂

• Like 1