Which Bandai Star Wars kits are hardest to get in the UK?

My brother is going to Japan next month, so I'm hoping he'll be able to get me some sort of Bandai Star Wars kit while there, preferably the smaller scale vehicle or starship ones. I know that Revell have released the Bandai 1/72 TIE/X-Wing/AT-AT/AT-ST/Snowspeeder here, and will soon be releasing the B-Wing and the double pack with the Death Star + Imperial Star Destroyer, so there isn't much reason to see if he can get those. The expensive Millennium Falcon I don't have an interest in. I'd really like the Blockade Runner and the Super Star destroyer, but I have no idea of those would be the best choice...I'm interested in pretty much all of the 1/72 ships and the smaller scale stuff (except Sequel trilogy stuff), really! What kits would be the more worthwhile/economical to pickup there if possible?

Edited by TheVoidDragon

1/5000 Star Destroyer. It's the 2nd most expensive Star Wars kit from Bandai and has pretty steep shipping costs and taxes when importing. Also the 1/144 Rise of Skywalker Falcon (with round dish) and the Solo Falcon. Y-Wing is also one of the bit more expensive 1/72 kits. The Death Star attack set would also be worthwhile.