Stands for Modern Military aircraft

Deano353

A question for anyone out there who knows, where can I buy stands? I haven't seen much on Hannants or emodels besides the ICM box which has three for different scales. My preference is modern/cold war jets in 48th scale so if there's anywhere I can get these I'd love to know. Thanks in advance for any info!

Edited by Deano353

It's fairly easy to make a stand yourself using a small wooden block (available from Ebay) and a length of brass rod which you can insert into a suitably sized hole drilled into the underside of the model.

Edited by Richard E

9 minutes ago, Richard E said:

It's fairly easy to make a stand yourself using a small wooden block (available from Ebay) and a length of brass rod which you can insert into a suitably sized hole drilled into the underside of the model.

I could do that but I did see some online but cannot remember where and the stand was a star for the Aggressor Sqn out in the states and had insignia etc on it, at least I think it did, something I don't think I could make from scratch currently. 

No man it's stands but thanks for that I'll check that out more. I just assumed there might be a company out there that might make them and sell online.

What kind of shape and size are you looking for? Would you want details of the model or airframe represented etched into the base? I do a lot of lasercut and etched stuff so always on the lookout for potential market gaps so if this isn’t currently met I’d be interested in knowing more about what folk would want