IRIAF McDonnell Douglas F-4E Phantom II- Hasegawa 1/48

• 1 month later...

Barzin,

Just now discovered your beautiful F-4E. Can't top what all the others have said, but I wanted to say yours is the best 1/48 Rhino I have seen in a long, long time, and the IIAF colors are seldom modeled, but suit the Phantom perfectly. Next to the F-5's you posted, it is a monster! Thank you for sharing your model and your skills, which are right up there with the best! Can't wait to see what you can do with an F-14A! :clap2:

Mike

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Seversky said:

Wow!

Nice work!!!

Thank you 🙏🌺

22 hours ago, 72modeler said:

Barzin,

Just now discovered your beautiful F-4E. Can't top what all the others have said, but I wanted to say yours is the best 1/48 Rhino I have seen in a long, long time, and the IIAF colors are seldom modeled, but suit the Phantom perfectly. Next to the F-5's you posted, it is a monster! Thank you for sharing your model and your skills, which are right up there with the best! Can't wait to see what you can do with an F-14A! :clap2:

Mike

Hi dear Mike
I'm glad you liked it and thank you for your encouraging and motivating comment.
Thank you very much.
Tamiya Tomcat is waiting in the stash, I'm currently working on another Hasegawa phantom that will be in flight and on the wooden stand.
His brother is coming along:🙂😎

49676717351_6573d34902_k.jpgIMG_7095 by Freddy Pilot, on Flickr
49676718386_cb345175b9_k.jpgIMG_7096 by Freddy Pilot, on Flickr
49676719391_05d3cc47dc_k.jpgIMG_7093 by Freddy Pilot, on Flickr

• Like 3

How the blinkety-flip did I miss these beauties first time around?  Amazing models, superb skills and  a brilliant history lesson.

Thank you very much for sharing Sir! 

• Like 1

On 19/03/2020 at 20:59, Troffa said:

How the blinkety-flip did I miss these beauties first time around?  Amazing models, superb skills and  a brilliant history lesson.

Thank you very much for sharing Sir! 

Hi

Thanks a lot🙏🏻🙏🏻 , I’m happy you liked it.🌺🌺

famous

23 hours ago, 11bravo said:

Oh my!!!  Just wonderful work.  I lived in Tehran as a kid, might have seen that jet at an air show or leaving out of Merehbad Airport.   Truly a great looking Phantom!  

Hi
Thank you for your comment, nice to hear that you have been to Iran during it's glory days...
You might have seen these boys flying around because Iran purchased around 400 aircraft only in it's military section and there were number of airshows every month in different cities of country with participation of IIAF Golden Crown acrojet team that was one the best teams at the time. Blue Angels and other famous teams used to come to Iran for airshows.
Regards

6 F-5Es of the Golden Crown display team,The last team:

49698795927_a67ffb8b67_b.jpg6_Imperial_Iranian_Air_Force_F-5Es_in_an_arobatic_exhibit by Freddy Pilot, on Flickr

US Navy Blue Angels during their visit to Iran in 1973:

49698490511_8955a5a7a2_z.jpgGolden_Crown_and_Blue_Angles by Freddy Pilot, on Flickr

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Barzin said:

famous

Hi
Thank you for your comment, nice to hear that you have been to Iran during it's glory days...
You might have seen these boys flying around because Iran purchased around 400 aircraft only in it's military section and there were number of airshows every month in different cities of country with participation of IIAF Golden Crown acrojet team that was one the best teams at the time. Blue Angels and other famous teams used to come to Iran for airshows.
Regards

6 F-5Es of the Golden Crown display team,The last team:

49698795927_a67ffb8b67_b.jpg6_Imperial_Iranian_Air_Force_F-5Es_in_an_arobatic_exhibit by Freddy Pilot, on Flickr

US Navy Blue Angels during their visit to Iran in 1973:

49698490511_8955a5a7a2_z.jpgGolden_Crown_and_Blue_Angles by Freddy Pilot, on Flickr

Good Memories.   I also remember running up to the roof every time an Army Huey or Cobra flew over.   Looking forward to your next project!

John

• Like 1

On 26/03/2020 at 01:30, 11bravo said:

Good Memories.   I also remember running up to the roof every time an Army Huey or Cobra flew over.   Looking forward to your next project!

John

@Valkyrie @11bravo
Thank you gentlemen 🙏🌻

Edited by Barzin
  • Like 1