Eduard for 2020

AlCZ

4 hours ago, fightersweep said:

B-26 for me too please (cost dependent though)

Yes, that's got me almost as excited as a certain Beaufort.

Price-dependent excitement...

On 1/6/2020 at 5:30 PM, WV908 said:

It will be interesting to see what schemes will be done for the Tornado GR.1 as most have already been covered by Xtradecal, Kitsworld, Model Alliance etc. The Eduard F3 boxing almost pretty much copied one of the Xtradecal sheets.... 

It's something I'd quite like to pick up if they do a good sheet to go with it 

Cheers, WV908

from https://www.eduard.com/out/media/distributors/leaflet/leaflet2020-03en.pdf 

"Desert Babe"

Eight decal options

PE set

Mask set

Brassin seat and wheels

Also coming separately from Eduard

481007 Desert Babe upgrade set 1/48 (PE-Set) 648527  BOZ-EC pod  1/48 (Brassin) 648528  Sky Shadow ECM pod  1/48 (Brassin) 648546  PHIMAT chaff dispenser  1/48 (Brassin) 648549  ALARM missile  1/48 (Brassin) 648547  TIALD pod  1/48 (Brassin) (04/2020 release) 648550  CPU-123 Paweway II  1/48 (Brassin) (04/2020 release) 648551  JP233 dispenser pod  1/48 (Brassin) (04/2020 release)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks chaps - will definitely be picking that one up. Some nice additional detail sets too that will compliment my other Desert GR.1 build. Luscious Lizzie, Armoured Charmer or Check Six? Choices choices....

Cheers,

WV908

The Spit mk1’s tempting, if they include decals for a what if scheme based on the ordered-but-never-delivered Estonian Spits, I might even splash out on the royal class version. 🙂

Edited by -Ian-

For the Spitfire Mk I they say in the leaflet :

First, let me invite you to visit our booth in upcoming Nurnberger Toy fair. You can find us in Hall 7 as every year, booth C57. Also, I just remember our Press con-ference in Room Stockholm, NCC Ost, on Friday, January 31st, 2020, in 14:00. Our Nurnberger booth will be dedicated to the Spitfire Mk.I and Battle of Britain this year, to remember the new Spitfire Mk.I in 1/48th scale, prepared to be released in second half of 2020

16 hours ago, AlCZ said:

Revell have an Gr.1 in 1/48 ? I know a Gr.4 and German IDS. I think a Revell never released their new 1/48  Tornado as Gr.1.

The IDS kit has all the parts to make a GR.1, minus the hindenburger tanks 

Cheers,

WV908

Edited by WV908
Typos

6 hours ago, WV908 said:

The IDS kit has all the parts to make a GR.1, minis the hindernburger tanks 

Cheers,

WV908

And minus the laser rangefinder glass.

S.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Ranger626 said:

Do either the Revell 1/48 GR.4 or IDS kits have the British style under fuselage pylons?    Or any aftermarket sources?

@Shaun May be able to help you here.

Edited by SimonT
Wish I could spell

On 1/6/2020 at 7:19 PM, SimonT said:

Spitfire Mk.I? If it has moveable/posable rudder and tailplanes that will stop me looking for Tamiya’s kit cheap. I have an Airfix Mk.I but they seem impossible to get now. You can never have too many Pit Mk.Is!

And the Lysander!! Is the Gavia kit any good? If so that’s more wallet hammering!

I've got one in stash and it looks straight forward, but the engine has separate piston blocks. I don't have a problem with the engine though I do have one niggling gripe- no glazed panels n the fuselage in front of the tail section🙄.

That said 613 Sqn markings in the RAF versions were a deal breaker🤗

On 1/15/2020 at 6:05 PM, WV908 said:

Thanks chaps - will definitely be picking that one up. Some nice additional detail sets too that will compliment my other Desert GR.1 build. Luscious Lizzie, Armoured Charmer or Check Six? Choices choices....

Cheers,

WV908

Armoured Charmer was always my favourite :) 

• Like 1