Here I am. Rock you like a hurricane (are you ready, baby?) The Airfix Hurricane 1/24 RFI

I followed your WIP and was expecting something great. My expectations are exceeded. Museum quality, no less.

Congrats and a Happy New Year.

Pat

Edited by PattheCat
  • Thanks 1

Wow!!! Thanks guys, you’re all so kind. 😇🥰 I won’t reply to all individually as I’d be here all day but you can all rest assured that I’m totally flattered. Thankyou all so much. 🤩🤩🤩🤩

by the way the ailerons are not glued and can flap about Willy nilly. Hope that makes it better. I’ll push em back up before sitting on the shelf. 🥳

Johnny

Put a spot of glue on those ailerons or vibrations from walking around the room will constantly make them droop! and that;s all you'll see every time you look at it!! 😉  I don't believe they travel that far anyway. Too much drag.

Other than that, a lovely model of my favourite British fighter.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello John. That one looks really awesome, realistic and very impressive!!!!!!!!! Like that a lot!!!

Missed your Wip (and others also) somehow inbetween the years. Sorrry for that. So a belated Happy new year also for you here from me.

Cheers Benedikt

• Thanks 1

Wow! Cracking job, Sir! Your house complements the pictures; makes it look like an RAF station of the period because of the scale of the model and the closeness! Quite Excellent! Massive Hurricane deserves massive round of applause!👏👏👏👏👏

Edited by Markh-75
  • Thanks 1

Wowzer, I think that is the nicest built one of these I have ever seen, and you haven't resorted to aftermarket doodads either, just a little bit of finessing careful painting and a lot of love and LOOK at that result!

I hope mine turns out even an 1/8th as good as this, you should be very proud :)

Andy.

(p.s. who needs tamiya lol)

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

Followed your work in progress as I'm currently building one of these kits, inspiring me to do my best to emulate this stunning build!

One question, what colour is the tail light? Looks blue in your amazing pictures.

Edited by khitomer
  • Thanks 1

On 6/24/2020 at 9:18 AM, khitomer said:

Followed your work in progress as I'm currently building one of these kits, inspiring me to do my best to emulate this stunning build!

One question, what colour is the tail light? Looks blue in your amazing pictures.

Thanks. Excuse the late reply. I checked this morning for you. Yes it’s blue. 🙌

• Like 1