Aoshima Huracan Performante

Here's my last build for 2019, the Huracan Performante version in Splash Paints Verde Ermes. You really need to plan ahead with this kit. The problem areas are mainly the rear bumper and side glass. Both need some kind of tab or slot added as the gluing area provided is way too small and weak. Also the rear deck needs some kind of edge or tab to keep it flush with the roof. I replaced the seats with those of the Aventador SV.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 11

That’s fantastic... and very familiar! Looks like 2019 was bookended by a pair of bottle green Performante’s (my first and your last for last year...) Great photography, too... I’ve not yet made the black background work, so any tips would be appreciated. Did you fix the blending in of the rear arch flares, or has Aoshima tweaked the body shell tool?

best,

M.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, cmatthewbacon said:

That’s fantastic... and very familiar! Looks like 2019 was bookended by a pair of bottle green Performante’s (my first and your last for last year...) Great photography, too... I’ve not yet made the black background work, so any tips would be appreciated. Did you fix the blending in of the rear arch flares, or has Aoshima tweaked the body shell tool?

best,

M.

The body is exactly the same. I saw your fixes and did the same. That front dent is particularly noticeable. As for the black background I just made sure that the model and the lights are at the front far from the back wall of my studio cube as possible. Also I took the shots at night, the only light sources were the led strips on either side. I had the levels tweaked a bit in photoshop as well.

• Thanks 1

Wow, nice work.  I love Lamborghini's and intend to build one when my skill level reaches the point where I can produce something this good.  Love the colour too, green and orange are my favourite colours, especially for cars.

• Like 1