1/72 airliner kits

They are made by BPK and the 737 was released 7 years ago. I've got a few but haven't completed any of them. Very decent kit but display space or lack of, stops me pushing on with it. There's loads of potential super detailing that can be done - just have a look at the main u/c bay and you easily spend weeks adding all the pipes, hoses, aircraft structure etc!! When it was released, there were a couple of aftermarket resin pieces available from Authentic Airliners for it but they were no better than the kit parts and I only bought one set and regretted it.

As for the CRJ,  I've got one in the post!.

BPK also offer 1/144 CRJ kits which are cracking little models - my CRJ900 is almost finished and I've thoroughly enjoyed every second of its build. 

They do have plans for more airliners but I think it's a pretty small company so each kit may take a bit of time to be produced.

Jeff

Edited by pinky coffeeboat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Modelling Padre said:

Just saw two kits for sale on emodels.co.uk  1/72 made by a company called big plane kits of a 737-200 and a Bombadier CRJ-700.

Are these new kits or has anyone seen these before. I assume they are going to be big kits?

Look no further than your favourite modelling website. We have reviews of both these kits on this very site!

Boeing 737

CRJ

Cheers

John