1/35 Centauro - first completed model in over five years!

Nev

So due to a host of boring reasons I have barely done any modelling the last 5+ years, and have certainly not finished anything in that time.  This Centauro was in fact was nearly finished (got as far as weathering before modelling went on the back burner).

In the intervening 5 years, the cats got into the model room and this was one of the models they "played" with.  Anything sticky out - aerials, handles, mirrors etc - was broken off, and the gun barrel was chewed to destruction, hence the makeshift camo net over the end!

Time off at Christmas gave me a chance to clear the garage enough to get to the workbench cleared and get back at it.  Repairs were made, touch ups performed and a bit of weathering added.  This will win no awards, but I'm happy just to have gotten back on the bike

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by Nev
  • Like 25

Great skills here, matey, this is one of many on my 'wish list'... may want to run the pics through a photo editor, try to take some of the brown & pink out - just a thought.

Ian.

23 hours ago, Ian said:

Great skills here, matey, this is one of many on my 'wish list'... may want to run the pics through a photo editor, try to take some of the brown & pink out - just a thought.

Ian.

Well, it took me the best part of an hour to find somewhere new to host the pics*, taking them with a phone not a camera, resizing them with different software.....everything has changed in the 5 years since I last did this :D  I was just relieved to be able to get something up!

I used take the glamour shots in daylight - the lights in my garage are bright but whatever camera I use, they always have a hue as you say.

* Google Blogger was the one I got to work for free in the end

Edited by Nev
  • Like 2