32sc revell mould mig 21mf/pf same kit different pieces ??

Davide Calzolari

https://www.scalemates.com/it/kits/revell-04771-mig-21-m-mf-fishbed--208815

here above the url of the mig 21 32 sc revell-in no squares appears the script"new mould " or"different parts"

ive to suppose the kit had/have the pieces for more versions or simply are not recognized the changes by the famous site ?ive seen pix of the pf old box h-267 assembled on the web and is a real Pf version,with different tail and canopy from the more modern mf version- How to explain?

any info appreciated

1 hour ago, Davide Calzolari said:

aaww thnx,but in the box of the MF remain the parts for the Pf ?or there are not  at all ?

From memory, you can't build the MF as a PF. But I would have to do some digging to make sure. 

Cheers,

Andre

Either way it's more of a cartoon than an accurate replica of a MiG-21.  When that kit was tooled in the early 1970s nobody at western model companies had access to anything but generally poor quality photographs to make kits of Soviet types from.  If you want a 1/32 Fishbed, get the Trumpeter MF.  

i need a pf version(in trumpy gamma there's not) and because is fastly explained:ive wonderful decals of 32 sc pf/fl version including the striped camo tiger stype of IAF in 1971 conflict and another choice in eyptian blue nile camo and insignia for pf/fl variant 

obiously i can't builf an mf as a pf but i was wondering  if in the (or in wich one)box there are  pieces for both the version even in newer mf kit with different artwork,as done decades ago when kits often had 2 versions ,often,and pieces for both

i suppose my sole choice is to find on ebay the old box with pf version and 70's artwork

Unless you're absolutely set on 1/32, the Eduard 1/48 Fishbed family are absolutely the last word in Fishbed kits as far as I'm concerned.  I have multiples of every one they've boxed.  The PF can easily be done as an Indian FL, and they even include the GSh-23 pod.

thnx but as ive told above i've no intention to let "dry" the superscale decals sheet i mention above: being in 32 sc for pf pfl fl  mig 21s i need to find a mig 21 in those version in 32 sc,or i find pieces for pf even in mf revell 32 sc(iv e not understud if are included or not)or ive to barely find the old box ( numebr h 267) of 70's pf variant revell 32sc, nuttin else

Edited by Davide Calzolari