Hiya all. 

I've been on a 2500 scale kick since getting some of those AMT Cadet ships last year, and when combined with my 7 3D printers (I run a small 3D printing and laser-cutting business) I'm  aiming to build a large collection of famous starships from many different franchises, although right now I'm on a definite Star Trek kick. 

I try to go for canon sizes, though in the case of the SG1 Daedalus, I went off a Twitter post from Joe Mallazio as well Trekyards as they had the actual CGI asset to get dimensions from.  Though I completley ignore the Discovery sizes and try to scale those ships to TOS sizes. 

Here's the new Enterprise from Discovery that I sized to match the TOS Enterprise size. Printed on my Phrozen Shuffle mSLA (liquid resin) 

spacer.png

Here's a group shop of a bunch of different subjects. The Star Gate Daedalus was done on my CR10, and printed on my Phrozen Shuffle was the: Drazi Sunhawk from Babylon 5, the Defiant, Daedalus, Jem'hadar Bug Ship, Intrepid NV-11 from Star Trek, If you look very closely on the CD is an Al'kesh from Stargate as well. 

spacer.png

Here's the Reliant and K'tinga from AMT and the Nova,  BoP , Marquis Ship and Ares (from the fan movie Axanar) is from my Phrozen. 

spacer.png

And my current knee-deep projects are the Negh'var and Dominion battlecrusier (printed on my CR10).

spacer.png

I still need to set-up my painting table, as a a bunch of these are ready to paint. I'm also working on getting the vinyl cutter set-up for making masks. 

Edited by Mak_the_Knife
forgot to add picture
  • Like 11