Artic Wurger: Eduard new 190 A-8

This was my last model of 2019, finished right before Christmas.

Artic Wurger

Artic Wurger

Eduard’s latest 190, the A-8 version, vastly superior to the “old” moulds from 2010 or so, is a pleasure to build and should provide a rewarding experience to all kind of modelers.

the model tries to depict Rudy Artner JG.5 plane. It’s my own interpretation from the few B&W photos coupled with some educated guessing.

Artic Wurger

Artic Wurger

Artic Wurger Artic Wurger

Artic Wurger

Artic Wurger

Artic Wurger

Artic Wurger

Artic Wurger

Painted with Mr. Hobby 74/75/76, MRP 04 and Real Colors late 81 for the green stripes.

decals came from Sky models and Xtradecals for insignias. Besides the box contents I used Bregun wheels and Aber brass guns and Pitot tube. Hope you enjoy, wishing all a splendid 2020!

Edited by Holzhamer
Double image upload
  • Like 53

What a wonderful model,...... I`m not a fan of German aircraft but I do appreciate a fantastic bit of modelling when I see it,....... simply superb.

Cheers

Tony

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Harry Callahan said:

whats a awesome model, simply brilliant, one can see you spend a lot of time for the camo scheme, fantastic.

Thank you for the kind feedback  Harry, but the fact is this has been of of the quickest models I’ve built in years, including the paint scheme since it went ok in every step, hardly any retouches. 

• Thanks 1