++What Tank is that?++

supersonic

Yes thats what i thought too, since i want to build one myself i was looking if there is a kit that matches, the closest what i found was Stug E-100 kit from Trumpeter but with a totally different turret.

So i wonder if there exists a kit of that exact version or a conversion set for e.g. the Trumpeter kit, any thoughts are highly appreciated

It's not an E-100. They have vertical hull sides and four outer road wheels. The sloped hull sides on the model are closer to the E-75 although, again, that has four road wheels. It might be a conversion or scratch build, or some obscure resin kit.

The closest mainstream kit to the one in the photo that I know of is the Amusing Hobby Jagdpanther II

1011992-21503-37-720.jpg

Modelcollect do some E-75s with a similar layout, although they'd be a fair bit smaller than the one in the photo, and are 1/72 rather than 1/35

1005026-17918-98-720.jpg

1134602-17918-94-720.jpg

You could check the World of Tanks Tankopedia. It's a good source for some of the what if stuff that sometimes get released as models

Andy:cat:

Thanks for the hint Graham, checked Modelcollect but nothing matches

@Andy yes that Amusing kit is probably the closest mainstream but the sloop hull lines makes the look unique so i try to research a bit more, might be a Resin conversion from one of the million little companies out there....good hint with Tankopedia