++What Tank is that?++

supersonic

Technically it isn't a tank.  Its an Infantry Fighting Vehicle.  In this case a Russian BMP-1 of some sort (there were several models) with field-fitted add-on protection.  No real indication of by whom or which conflict zone.  Could be South Ossetia, Chechnya or even Syria.

Yes, thanks, the funny thing is that i checked the BMP tanks but was confused by the add-on-protection -especially on the turret and thought it's a different vehicle

I guess the add-on-protection is scratched or do you know of a company who has that in their program?

That's definitely scratchbuilt, presumably copied from a photo of a real vehicle.  Relatively simple, I would think.  It's all flat plates for the hull and turret. 

If the anti-RPG skirt is to scale then the holes are too large and would let an RPG through. Even the largest calibre RPG7 warhead (100mm) is only 3mm in 1/35.  Most are smaller.  So 2-2.5mm mesh would be about right.  But maybe the original was like that.  In which case I don't want to be inside the BMP!

Three basic problems with the stand-off screens on that T-72.  First, the mesh is too wide to reliably catch or detonate an RPG.  Second, it is far too close to the vehicle structure to provide adequate stand-off in the case of detonation.  Although there are the rubber side skirts (=useless vs RPG) and seemingly some sort of plate (more rubber?) inside the turret cage.  The rear bar amour is better.  Third, parts of the fuel tanks are unprotected.

Most of the expedient stand-off protection seen on vehicles in Syria and elsewhere fails to appreciate the 2 key design criteria - but the people involved have to work with whatever they can get hold of.  First, you provide an outer screen that catches the RPG so that it does not initiate: no boom.  Second, should an RPG strike one of the bars and initiate then it does so at a distance from the vehicle skin sufficient to nullify much of the warhead's effect.  The nose cone on the warhead provides the optimum stand-off for maximum penetration.  Interfere with that and you will not get effective jet formation.

Of course none of this is much use against the kinetic energy or larger-calibre higher-velocity HEAT projectiles fired by tank guns.

So, back in the room, the BMP model probably copies a similarly-configured conflict vehicle.