Shimmer, Shine, Digital & Splinter GB

Cookenbacher

3 hours ago, Hockeyboy76 said:

I think @trickyrich is feeling the pressure. He’s suddenly producing pictures of models and claiming “he is wot did it guv” 

We need some clarification from the esteemed members of the jury.

”Wot say you Sir’s?” @nimrod54@JOCKNEY, @Enzo Matrix, @Col., @modelling minion, El Presedinta @Rabbit Leader @Cookenbacher

@trickyrich doing his best Blue Peter again - "Here's one I prepared earlier..." :lol: 

I'm happy to see this as a Complicated Schemes GB as that opens it up to other possibilities such as warship 'Dazzle' and AFV 'Berlin Brigade' type options.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

who me??? :D   Currently just a boring plain Desert Brown beastie, strangely i haven't actually got anything complex planned for the rest of the year. I'm just waiting for an accessory for my PC before I continue my mask making project.

No worries are happy to help, I just hope we can get the numbers for the vote. Reckon thiswill be a fun GB.

• Like 2

that was quick.......now we have to self isolate for 8 months till we vote.

God at this rate I would have built everything related and have to buy more (I may even finish some of my shelf Queens!!! :yikes:)!!!   Oh evil Chinese Corono virus, you're forcing me to accede to the evil empire that is evilBay!!!! :rant:

......hmmmm now what shall I buy first! :D

• Haha 4

So does that mean we can start now? Better pick a subject and crack on with my current Nordic GB entry, my Vosper, my AMX-13, my Meteor 8 et Al........

How long do we have, a while I hope?

Terry

• Like 1

2 hours ago, trickyrich said:

God at this rate I would have built everything related and have to buy more (I may even finish some of my shelf Queens!!! :yikes:)!!!   Oh evil Chinese Corono virus, you're forcing me to accede to the evil empire that is evilBay!!!! :rant:

Foil their dastardly plans and don't buy a Trumpeter kit! :lol:

3 hours ago, trickyrich said:

All of it?

2 hours ago, Terry1954 said:

How long do we have, a while I hope?

Plenty of time Terry, since this is a full GB (rather than a single type group build), with our 30 newly registered members, we've merely earned the right to enter the big GB vote in November with hopes for a spot sometime next year if we get through that.

13 hours ago, Beazer said:

I could have my arm pulled for this Gb.

Your arm has been officially pulled (politely, from a distance of course) and you are the magical number thirty. Welcome aboard!

Edited to let @Enzo Matrix know that we hit the magic number - thanks everyone, let's hope we get this one over the top for next year!

• Thanks 1

BUMFIGHT!!!!  :D woooohoooo!

In a sad state of affairs, I haven't actually bought a model off evilBay for 2 months now! :yikes: And with the $1 Oz being worth about $0.02 at the moment, probably not for a while either! :crying:

Please feel free to start a "Lets buy Rich some more 1/48th, 1/32nd resin and plastic models of stuff he's really interested in plus AM stuff to go with it fund"! :D

• Haha 4

assume this will be for next year. I am going to trial home-made digital camo on the Japan Type 16 Tank Destroyer but pencil me in for this. If that works I may try something more complex or "officially painted digitally"

• Like 1

• 2 months later...