Saudia Airlines colour scheme

Barring a custom matched colour, I’d probably get some USAF Southeast Asia tan (FS 30219) and lighten it with white.  That should get you in the neighbourhood, and then you could tint with whatever colour (probably red) you might need to match photos.

If you are into enamels, you could try humbrol 41. If you are open to acrylics, you could look at Vallejo model colour (as opposed to model air). They have a huge range, 70918 looks like a possible match, I would be inclined to get 70837 as well as the true colour might be somewhere in between. Lovely choice of scheme btw!

Wonder if you could make something from white and khaki? When I see the picture of the diecast planes, it's so much darker than the photos of the real ones. https://thedesignair.net/2016/02/05/saudia-receive-first-787-dreamliners/

On the video in the link it shows a good closeup of the colour if you need.

Edited by busnproplinerfan

all your suggestions have been very useful !! I cant wait to start on my build. I will try to find the vallejo paint in SG (if there are any) if not i'll probably use the khaki and white suggestion then

Thank you so much for the help guys !

• 1 month later...