Few and Badly Done at That: PC's 2019

Procopius

IMG_20191231_233713

ICM/Tamiya 109E, three Arma Hurricane Is of 501 Squadron, an Airfix Lancaster, and two Airfix Spitfire Is of 234 Squadron. A mere handful of builds this year, with the last two finished at 11:30 PM on New Year's Eve. I lost a lot of time to depression and mojo-death, and of course the thrill of being a parent (I don't recommend it); the Lancaster took something like six months to do. 

• Like 23

They may have taken time, but it was time well spent from what I see. 

Life does have this nasty habit of getting in the way. I like to think modelling can be a recuperative process that helps us deal with it.

• Thanks 1

Happy New Year PC!

A great collection and, as usual, very educational and entertaining build threads.

Here's to more in 2020!

• Thanks 1

As I tell Mrs FC, “it’s not the size of the wand that’s important; but the magic it contains!”, so whilst your squadrons may be small they are most definitely perfectly formed!

If you spent more time building kits than gabbling on off topic in such an erudite manner then we’d desert you in our droves.

I understand that inexorably connected state of marriage/depression/parenting/work only too well, so keep looking after yourself as well as you look after us out here in BM Land.  It takes a while (and definitely not whilst you’re in the early days like you are) to realise that it’s not you, it really is down to all those other illegitimate folk out there, whether they’re ones you love or not!

OK bit serious there for a NYD, your output was first class and your threads a joy so keep it up mate!

Happy New 2020 too.

Chris

• Haha 2

Lovely line up PC, as others have said i hope any of my attempts are half as good as yours, keep the faith, hope the mojo comes back soon.

Happy New Year to you and the rest of the BM massive.

ATB 

Jim

• Thanks 1

As with your erudite and entertaining build logs your finished product is exemplary and God help the rest of us if these are badly done. 

Happy New Year to you and yours, young man.

Thanks for all the help that you didn't know you gave me.

Cheers,

Alistair

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Pete in Lincs said:

Well it's more than I managed! Now you have a great new year, or we'll all come over there and beat you with black puddings!

I like black pudding, and it's impossible to get here, so bring it on.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1