Can't access site - IP address banned

Hello,

For some time now I've been unable to access your site from any computer on my home network - all I get is a ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT error. Finally decided to investigate a bit further and have done all the usual things of restarting my router, flushing DNS etc. But all to no avail. Finally I called my ISP and they've identified that the reason is because my IP address is being blocked by your servers. They won't change my address (it is static) and advised me to contact you direct.

Could you investigate please? I could get a VPN but that seems rather excessive.

Happy to private message my IP address.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Bonkin

I had this problem, it was due to me making multiple requests at the wrong time and it was assumed that my IP address was part of one of these DoS attacks.

If you DM Mike or one of the other moderators and tell them your IP address they'll check it out and unblock you.

John.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bonkin said:

Hello,

For some time now I've been unable to access your site from any computer on my home network - all I get is a ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT error. Finally decided to investigate a bit further and have done all the usual things of restarting my router, flushing DNS etc. But all to no avail. Finally I called my ISP and they've identified that the reason is because my IP address is being blocked by your servers. They won't change my address (it is static) and advised me to contact you direct.

Could you investigate please? I could get a VPN but that seems rather excessive.

Happy to private message my IP address.

Thanks in advance.

What is you IP Address pls?

• Thanks 1