Fw44D Stieglitz

Thank you for your kind comments gentlemen.  The last two; "sublime" and "perfect" aptly describe Silver Wings kits to my mind and I'm very excited about their imminent Tiger Moth!  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, WildeSau75 said:

wow - thats a real winner that you have there. what kit?

cheers,

Michael

It’s produced by Silver Wings Michael, they are based in Poland and all are resin kits, very high quality castings. The assembly instructions need careful reading at times but such fun to build. Most are 1/32 scale (my preferred scale with tired old eyes) but I think they do a few 1/72 and 1/48. Highly recommended. 

4 hours ago, Luiz said:

Just an amazing build...the rigging looks very nice...this plane is very similar to the Bücker Bu 131!

Congratulations for the job!

Luiz.

Thanks Luiz. It’s similar to the Bucker in that it’s a pre-war German trainer I guess, but the similarities end there.

28 minutes ago, andyh59 said:

Excellent build and finish, not my scale but admire the work put into this model. Oh when will we get a decent Fw44 in 1/48 scale🤔.

Again well done 👍.

Thanks Andy.....I used to be 1/48th scale too but find 1/32nd so much more satisfying!  Amongst others within the Silver Wings stable I also have the He51 to build, seeing as your interest lies with the Luftwaffe 1935-45.