Antb's 2019

Antb

Hi Folks, 

Haven't had a yearbook before for a couple of reasons, but i'm taking the plunge as feel my modelling skills have come a long way this year. 

This year saw me take the plunge into airbrushing and that has been an interesting, if not frustrating experience! every day is a school day and i'm making progress but not anywhere near the progress of some of the guys on here!! As a result I started building fast jets, something I never thought Id ever do as a brush painter- kudos to you guys who paint by brush and get stunning results! I've found that i've built more jets this year than anything else. I've also found a IPMS branch sort of local and that's enjoyable too- thanks to @Silver Fox

A few of my builds this year haven't made it to the end of the year because, quite frankly, I wasn't happy with them so they were donated to my 5 year old son to fly around the house. he enjoyed playing with them 🙂

I know i'm waffling, so apologies. Here are 5 of the builds that have made it to year end that I am reasonably happy with. 2020 promises to be an interesting year model wise as I have some nice projects coming up that will, I hope., enhance my skills further so that by the time the WW Lancaster arrives ill be able to pick one up and do a proper job on it!

I've only taken 1 image of each build, as they have been posted on the forum previously. I hope you enjoy.

As always I love feedback no matter how bad, as it helps me a better modeller!

🐜 

1/48 Revell Rafale M- OOB

20191229-145332.jpg

1/48 Tamiya F16- Aftermarket seatbelts

20191229-145302.jpg

1/48 Kitty Hawk SU-35S- Eduard Big Ed Set 

20191229-145241.jpg

1/32 Eduard BF-109E4- Loads of aftermarket- Eduard Brassin Engine, Cannons, Wheels, Paint Masks

20191229-145128.jpg

1/48 Academy F4-J Phantom- OOB

20191229-145107.jpg

• Like 12

On 31/12/2019 at 11:54, Reini78 said:

excellent, keep going that way :clap:

1 hour ago, DAG058 said:

Excellent work, every build is great.

Thanks chaps