1/48 Eduard Messerschmitt BF 110 G 4 nachtjager

Manu

Hi guys,

here is my latest build, the Messerschmitt BF 110 G 4 in 1/48 from Eduard. The kit is very well detailed but not so easy to build.

This plane is from the 6./NJG 101 captured on the airfield of Fritzlar in 1945. The camouflage was very exciting to paint.

ALAe0.jpg

LLqXO.jpg

5j811.jpg

rygbd.jpg

1jg8o.jpg

jj9Xv.jpg

Hope you like it.

Cheers, :cheers:

Manu.

• Like 54
  • Thanks 4

That is a fantastic build and paint job. I am curious about the difficult aspects of the build. I don't have this particular model in my

stash but Eduard kits usually are all the rave with builders ( at least here in The States ). I can see some potential tricky tasks such as the antennae 

and the paint scheme, both of which you pulled off masterfully. So basically I'm wondering if the fit or small details is where the difficulty lies.

Once again, Yours looks fantastic.

Thanks,

Todd