This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

johnd

Croydon Show, 2020

Is there a model show on in Croydon in 2020? I remember one a few years ago now, early in the year, not far from the old aerodrome control tower...

John.

8 hours ago, little-cars said:

I remember one in 2003, but not since. 

Crikey, hope that's not the one I remember, otherwise tempus really is fugiting.

4 hours ago, BallsBuster said:

Yes, there is an aviation themed swap meet on the first weekend of Jan

Do you have to be an IPMS member to get in? Also, is stuff for sale or just swapping? I've not been to be a swap-meet before...

Thanks,

John.

No membership necessary just pay on the door. It is more of an aviation enthusiast show than modelling but there are a small few that do attend.

Regards

Robert

12 hours ago, Robert said:

No membership necessary just pay on the door. It is more of an aviation enthusiast show than modelling but there are a small few that do attend.

Yes, absolutely correct.

It is more about buying stuff, really than swapping. Swaps might happen, but I have not witnessed any. Good selection of books, manuals, photos. Very few model kits, but there are a few... Some interesting aviation related brick a bra... From pilot helmets, to aircraft instruments.