Greetings from Melbourne, AUS.... Yet another Aussie to the mix.

Brendon

Hello All, greetings from Melbourne.

My name is Brendon and I have been lurking on this site quite awhile and have decided it was time to join. 

My main modelling interest lies with Australian Defence Force aviation, building in 1/72 scale due to space at home, but I also dabble in other subjects as well.

Professionally, After a 7 yr stint in the Australian Army both Full time and a Reservist , I've spent the last 18 years in the aviation industry as an Aircraft surface refinisher. 

Cheers  Brendon 

spacer.png

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ArnoldAmbrose said:

Gidday Brendon, welcome aboard, from the other side of Oz. Regards, Jeff.

Hi Jeff.  Thanks for the welcome

I am actually originally from Perth 😁 . Raised in Gosnells actually, my folks still live over there.

Gidday again, I grew up mainly in Esperance on the south coast. Then moved to Perth. Our first nine years of married life were in Maddington, but moved to the hills south east of Perth in late '91.

You list among your interests RAN. Ships or aircraft, and have you any models of them? Regards, Jeff.

I loved Esparance when we went on holidays down there. Its been 30 years since I was down there.

I left Perth to move to Melbourne in  Sep 2001.

RAN FAA predominantly is what I am interested in, I am slowly collecting a few kits for the "stash".  none are which have been built as yet.

Fujmi TA-4G, 

Hasegawa S-70B-2 Seahawk, 

Trumpeter Sea Fury, 

Italeri UH-1B,

Airfix Sea King, 

Revelle MRH-90 Tiapan

I've  just got Hasegawa's S-2A Tracker to be converted to a "G"  this Christmas.  So I have a few more to get before the Air Arm side is complete, I just wish Airfix would do a new mold of the Seasprite🤞

• Like 1