New Penguin Decals

McNab

Good morning everyone; I hope you've all enjoyed a good Christmas break.

I have a question about the above company… well I say question, but more… well I don't know...

HOWEVER

I have tried to contact them in Russia via their contact button and via email, and also by leaving messages on their Facebook page regards the purchase of transfers for the supply tank Dodo. But I never get any replies. Anyone else had problems? Alternatively, does anyone know where I can buy these or does anyone have extra sets they want to sell? 1/35 scale.

Thank you

Andrew

Edited by McNab
forgot to mention scale

7 hours ago, Lothian man said:

The owner can take some time to reply to emails but I have always found him very helpful. 

Alternatively - https://www.blacklionshop.nl/en/category/new-penguin-decals/ and 1999.co.jp stock some at least. 

Thanks very much. I’ve tried Black Lion, they don’t have any as far as l can see. I’ll try the other company you mentioned. Thanks again for your time.

cheers

Andrew

1 minute ago, McNab said:

Thanks very much. I’ve tried Black Lion, they don’t have any as far as l can see. I’ll try the other company you mentioned. Thanks again for your time.

cheers

Andrew

Duh, just realised I’ve been looking at the wrong batch number. They do have them! Thanks again for pushing me in the right direction. Cheers and happy new year.

• 4 weeks later...

As it turned out, Black Lion had the right package but the wrong decals were inside. Not BL’s fault, rather NPD’s packing error. 

so if anyone has a set they don’t want or know someone who may do then please pass it on to me😊 thank you !

cheers

Andrew

• 3 months later...

I eventually solved the problem - or rather Michel at Black Lion Decals did - he made me up a set! Well two actually, in case I had a little accident. Well done to him; they look fantastic!! 

cheers

Andrew