Brave or fool

4 minutes ago, HansReggelsen said:

I can only hope that the girl is as impressed by the boy, as I am by your model! :D

Very well done indeed :goodjob: - a super model in an impressive setting and a great story! Hats off! :clap2:

Cheers :bye:

Hans J

thank you Hans, I think we all have this story in life ahahah

I cannot begin to say just how excellent that is.  Had to look twice to work out that the pictures were not of real tanks.

FYI, the M51 was never the Super Sherman: it was just the M51.  Same with the M50.  The designation Super Sherman applied only to HVSS 76mm tanks prior to M51 conversion.

1 hour ago, Das Abteilung said:

I cannot begin to say just how excellent that is.  Had to look twice to work out that the pictures were not of real tanks.

FYI, the M51 was never the Super Sherman: it was just the M51.  Same with the M50.  The designation Super Sherman applied only to HVSS 76mm tanks prior to M51 conversion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Sherman

The Sherman M-50 and the Sherman M-51, both often referred abroad as the Super Sherman, were modified versions of the American M4 Sherman tank that served with the Israel Defense Forces from the mid-1950s to early 1980s. The M-51 was also referred to as the Isherman (i.e. Israeli Sherman). However, the designations "Super Sherman" and "Isherman" were never used by the Israeli Defense Forces.

ok...ahaha,but it is a most powerful sherman

Edited by shizheng18

6 hours ago, geoffypres said:

One of the most impressive models I have seen for quite a while. Your weathering effects are amongst the best I've seen.

Geoff

thank you Geoff

4 hours ago, Carius said:

Excellent build and finish. Weathering spot on.

Cheers

thank you Carius

4 hours ago, Roger Newsome said:

Absolutely amazing! 

Roger. 

thank you Roger

• Like 1

On 26/12/2019 at 19:18, shizheng18 said:

Brave or fool
You always do something brave or stupid in front of the girl you like.

1/35 Tamiya M51 Super Sherman

THANK YOU

Fantastic work. Love the rust effects. 

Edited by Mike
please dont quote all the images
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Red Five said:

Fantastic work. Love the rust effects. 

Hi,

Please dont quote all of the images in a reply.

Quoting and Pictures...

Quoting a post and repeating all of the pictures is annoying when scrolling through a thread, especially for those members using tablets or smart phones.  If you are going to quote a post, please remove the repeated photos, its the polite thing to do.

Thx

• Like 4

And this years award for Best Rust On A Model goes too...…. you my friend.  Well Done. The figures are

nicely done too.

Todder