Welcome and Rules

Welcome to the first (hopefully) annual They Also Serve forum.

A lot of people put a great deal of effort into proposing and promoting the various groupbuilds but sadly half of all the groupbuilds in the poll did not make the cut.  As GB moderator, I see the effort that people put in and I'm very aware of the disappointment when a favourite GB doesn't make the grade.  If I could, I would give 'em all a slot! 

I always recommend that everyone find a way to honour the also-rans in their builds throughout the year and that still stands.  However this year, I'm going to try something new.

Tis is the They Also Serve forum.  It is not a regular groupbuild.  It is simply an area where people can show the builds that they had planned for the also-rans.  The forum will open on 1 Jan and close on 31 Dec. Yes, you could use the oridinary WIP forums for these builds, but I thought it might be nice to keep all the GB related stuff in one place.

As it isn't a GB, some of the GB rules don't apply.  The 25% rule isn't needed.  If you can link a stalled build to an also-ran GB, then go for it.  There is a gallery, but there will not be a poll at the end of the tear.

I hope that the hists of those GBs will pop in here now and again to provide a little support. 

If you are going to start a build in here, can you please put the name of the GB in a header tag, so we can keep track of everything.  It would also be good if you could mention the GB host in the first post (like this  @Enzo Matrix  ) so they know it is there.

Oh...   and just because I've put 1 Jan as a start date, doesn't mean you have to wait.  The forum is now open!  Enjoy. :thumbsup: 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1