Dragon 1/35 SDKfz Puma

Manu

Hi guys,

let me present you my first attempt as an AFV modeler. I usually build planes model kits. I really enjoyed to build, paint and weather that Puma.

KLbbm.jpg

QLbbl.jpg

lpllE.jpg

ELbbj.jpg

bvll0.jpg

WZlle.jpg

DEbbE.jpg

qyrr9.jpg

grllK.jpg

Merry Christmas,

Manu.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

Superb!

Great build of what is reported to be a tricky kit, does the offset wheel option come out of the box or your own work? It really adds to it.

Brilliant paintwork and weathering. 

Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

(Be careful about moving to afvs from aeroplanes, I did a couple of years ago and haven't escaped yet!!!!:thumbsup:)

All the best.

Darryl 

Thanks guys, :cheers:

I will continue to build AFV models, I like that, but planes are still my favourite subject.

Manu.

Edited by Manu

Hi Manu,

Very good result with the model, the camo was great, and the overall appearance is very convincing. I also made an Sdkfz 234, but the Puma, and it is curiously decided to make a command antenna (umbrella), I don't know if yours included it.

Merry Chirtsmas and HNY :santa:

• 2 weeks later...

Very well made Puma. It is not an easy model to start with totally other topic of modelling.

The turned out wheels is a neat addition and adds a character to the model. Only thing that bothers me - and it's not only your model, but many 8-rads I've seen over the internet - is that the wheels on the middle axles should be turned less than the wheels on the front and rear axles.

It's just how the multi-axle vehicles turn.

large_29860739_bb0x.jpg

Kristjan

Edited by vaoinas