1/45 4K51 Rubezh Viet Nam Navy (Trumpeter)

TuanNA

The 4K51 Rubezh anti-ship launch vehicle is one of the three coastal shields of the Vietnamese Navy. When the enemy battleship approaches the Vietnamese coast for a few hundred kms, the Vietnamese Navy will "welcome" with 3 types of missiles with different ranges, forming 3 defensive layers from near and far.

First, the first line of defense will be the P-35 missile of the 4K44B Redut-M complex with a range of 450 km forming a long line of defense.

The second line of defense is the P-800 Yakhont supersonic anti-ship missile of the K-300P Bastion-P system, which has a range of 300 km and extremely fast speed to shoot down battleships that can pass the first line,

Finally, it is 4K51 Rubezh's turn to launch with a range of 80 km that will destroy the survivors through the two heavenly strikes and attempt to near the shore.

About the model:

- Kit Trumpeter -  1/35 scale

- Quality is good, about 1200 details.

- The wheels can turn,

- The rocket launcher can be swiveled and raised and lowered but the ejection tube cover for the Option die hard is closed or opened

- Especially hard part carbin (I do not know how to describe it)

Bellow is the finished modell after 2 weeks of my continuous implementation.

1.jpg

IMG-2525.jpg

IMG-2528.jpg

IMG-2529.jpg

IMG-2530.jpg

IMG-2531.jpg

IMG-2532.jpg

IMG-2533.jpg

IMG-2534.jpg

IMG-2535.jpg

Thanks for watch and Merry Christmas every one

Edited by TuanNA
  • Like 26

Hello TuanNA,

Very impressed with your skills. The model looks excellent.

Also a compliment on your photographic skills.

Regards, Orion / The Netherlands.

• Like 1

Looks like a science fiction machine. Impressive.

I doubt if the real thing will ever be used to deliver 'heavenly' strikes on possible enemies of Vietnam. I think that lesson has been learned. Even by the nearest neighbour. Don't mess with the Vietnamese!

Edited by noelh
  • Like 1

Thank you for the compliment

Dear @noelh

We understand what war is. We hate war, So that in the future we will definitely not let the country go to war again.

Therefore, all our weapons are only for the sake of defending our country. This 4k51 is one of those self-defense weapons