This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Markh-75

Merry Christmas EVERYBODY!

As the sign says; Merry Christmas to everyone! hope you have a good one, i know we dont get as much as we did as children but we still get some toys (among the socks, slippers etc), anyone get any models? My wife bought me socks just now but i know she's paying for a die cast model wots coming in March sometime! Its a B-26 Marauder in 1:72 scale from jumbliesmodels.com, they do some excellent stuff in there! I have a few kits i can do as and when so i'm not grumbling! (who listens anyway? lol). Right gotta go finish the trifle (making it, not eating it!) and do the rest of the veg! catch y'all later!😃😁

Thread relating to wishing members a Merry Christmas started last week

9 minutes ago, Markh-75 said:

does it matter that much?? I was only being civil and pleasant, i wont bother in future. 😡

It doesn't matter to me whether there's three ot three hundred. Merry Christmas Mark.

I'm away from my family and home this Christmas so grumbling about Christmas threads on the internet seems pretty trivial to me at the moment.

All the best,

Roger.