New Arma release to be announced 30/12: 1/72 FM-2 Wildcat!!!

Procopius

Wow - that's beautiful! It appears that the kit even has a representation of the lapped-edge fuselage panels, or is that just extremely-skillful airbrush trickery?

John

• Like 2

13 hours ago, John Thompson said:

Wow - that's beautiful! It appears that the kit even has a representation of the lapped-edge fuselage panels, or is that just extremely-skillful airbrush trickery?

Fuselage panels are not overlapping, it would be out of scale. They are flat panels (not a divided curve but flat segments). Also skilful painting by Marcin too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Hi There,

Pre-orders open for this but I'm trying to pay and all I can get is page unavailable.

Will try again tomorrow as I have to leave now for work.

Cheers,

Alistair

1 hour ago, AliGauld said:

Pre-orders open for this but I'm trying to pay and all I can get is page unavailable.

It was Paypal integration malfunction. Problem is already solved. Please login to your account in shop, select unpaid order. Payment button will be at bottom left of order page.

• Like 3

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2020 at 8:18 AM, stevehnz said:

Trying to remember where I got my Hurricane from, pretty sure it was MJW models, I've had nothing but great service from them & their postage rates are pretty good but maybe have to wait for this silliness to pass before normal service resumes. @Mikemx should be able to fill in the gaps hopefully.

Steve.

Thanks Steve!

We'll certainly be stocking this Wildcat kit, we stock the Arma Hurricanes and Yaks and this looks like another awesome kit from Arma Hobby.

thanks

Mike

• Like 2

How do we order overtrees ?

Just doesn't work for me, I've put the expert kit into the shopping cart but nothing changes.
it still says 'this item can only be ordered in a set' or in that direction.

Are there separate buttons for the sets ?

I got an e-mail from Arma today saying you could only order the overtrees with an expert set, naturally I succumbed to this old flannel and have ordered an expert set plus three overtrees - this makes me vereee happeee!

Flyer

George is my middle name so I have some empathy with the flyer!

Edited by Wez
  • Like 1
  • Haha 12

I ordered an FM-2 Expert set with an overtree (and decals and a book and a paintbrush) and a Hurricane IIC to keep them all company on the long journey across the ocean. The FM-2 does look like an excellent kit, and whoever receives theirs first, is morally obligated to post a WIP.

• Like 3

I ordered the FM-2 expert kit with the three sets of overtrees. That should keep me busy for a while but, if not I ordered a pair of tropical Hurricane IIc’s and the Hurricane expert kit with a set of overtrees. Arma is quickly becoming one of my favourite manufacturers; I just wish they would do a set of ‘b’ and ‘d’ wings for the Hurricane Mk.II. The ‘d’ wings plus an armoured radiator would allow for a Mk.IV. Add a 4-blade prop to that and you have a Mk.V.

• Like 4

On 5/2/2020 at 1:04 PM, Tbolt said:

Looks impressive. At this rate I'll ditch 1/48th scale completely 😉

My eyesight is telling me to do the opposite!

Wish all this had happened 20 years ago... 😄

• Haha 2