As a result of the close-down of the UK by the British Government last night, we have made all the Buy/Sell areas read-only until we open back up again, so please have a look at the announcement linked here.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Adrian Worman

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas. Hoping for a family day, a chance to see from friends & stockings filled with plastic & resin.

A happy Christmas to everyone on this forum.

Hope you have a nice chilled day, and that the new year brings a happy, peaceful life (with plenty of plastic)

Merry Christmas one and all!

Hope you all have a good one.

Ben

Merry Christmas from an unseasonally mild France.

John.

Merry Christmas to you all, hope you all have a lovely time. Also may I wish you all a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.

All the best

Chris

Got a nice new Airfix Bucc and I should be getting a 1/72 Airfix Handley Page Spaceship (Victor) later as well!

Merry Christmas to you all, wishing you all a peaceful day and that you're blessed with whichever company you wish to keep and you get the pressies you wished for.

As it is Christmas, enjoy...

Edited by Wez

Merry Christmas all, I hope you get the moulded styrene you want!

My mum sent me this, I've just opened and looked at the rigging diagram, I think she is a sadist!

spacer.png

11pm, just about gone for another year over here; a cloudless 35 deg day with lots of relaxation and occasional plastic fondling [when I could escape].

Wishing all at and on BM a safe and happy Christmas and a plastic New Year.

Rog

cf7937fedc828c9c740ed212d8a3a0d0.jpg

Couple of damaged parts in here but should be a very easy fix, both clean breaks in easy to fix places

Merry Christmas everyone!

Spent my morning on a gifted 1/48 Skyraider. 😊

Daughter and granddaughter came over for Xmas dinner.  I've been hinting about kits for months.  Pajamas and socks again, dammit!

snoopy

I got Mrs T a day at the posh Stobo Castle spa with treatments and a lunch so have  max brownie points. Better still the voucher was wrapped and at the bottom of an ancient Revell 1/72 Me 109e box which totally puzzled her on unwrapping as it was inside several other misleading boxes Russian Doll style. 

I think she thought she was getting a model at one point :D

25 minutes ago, JohnT said:

It's always worth winding them up at Christmas.

Step-daughter's prezzie was put in a box left over from a recent toilet repair.

The joy on her face when she beheld her new Fluidmaster Pro 550UK Dual Flush Valve.

IMG_1053+%2528copy%2529.JPG

27 minutes ago, JohnT said:

I think she thought she was getting a model at one point 

Many years ago I did something similar. Her ladyship couldn't decide what she wanted for Christmas, so I thought, money, and she can get what she wants. But some notes in an envelope are a bit obvious, so I wrapped a tenner around a house brick (the weight of that really intrigued her), and another tenner around a baked beans tin. It's amazing the number of emotions that a face can go through in such a small amount of time.

John.

47 minutes ago, JohnT said:

I got Mrs T a day at the posh Stobo Castle spa with treatments and a lunch so have  max brownie points. Better still the voucher was wrapped and at the bottom of an ancient Revell 1/72 Me 109e box which totally puzzled her on unwrapping as it was inside several other misleading boxes Russian Doll style. 

I did something similar to our daughter a few years ago, inside a box inside a box inside an envelope inside a box inside another box was the paperwork for our two week stay in Disneyland Florida.  I think I still have the last box and the Airfix Magister still inside.........

2 hours ago, Gorby said:

Step-daughter's prezzie was put in a box left over from a recent toilet repair.

I'm TOTALLY stealing that idea next year! 😈

And in Australia supermarkets today they have started selling hot cross buns.

Edited by Mick4350

40 minutes ago, Mick4350 said:

And in Australia supermarkets today they have started selling hot cross buns.

They’ve been at it in the UK for months selling eggs milk and flour ready for pancake day.

Can someone please explain in words of one syllable why anyone would need a blue-tooth toothbrush?  Have I missed something?  Please🙄🥴🥺?