Star Wars Prequel ship suggestions.

Knb.1451

For me the Trade Federation ‎Lucrehulk-class "Donut" ship is one of the PT designs I would most like to see in plastic. There are three versions of it- the original one used to blockade Naboo, the Droid Control ship which was in charge of that blockade (notable for the additional antenna on the center-sphere), the third being the uprated version used in the Clone Wars with additional guns along the top and bottom of the two arcing hulls. IMO this would be an ideal subject with Bandai as they can produce three kits from the same molds with a sprue swap.

For what it's worth, here is an old teaser from Bandai giving us a hint of their future plans. Given the number of kits shown in it that have already been released it does seem to be a good indicator-

nEoSY4e.jpg

Very true, I hope they do more than what is represented since their kits are just so dang good. With the Revell kits for the Gunship being expensive and rare, and the other kits that stayed in production getting long in the tooth. It will be quite nice to see new offerings.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎25‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 03:54, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Not quite a prequel but anyone do a “Ghost” freighter. The ship flown by General Hera Syndulla in Rebel’s. 

Randy Cooper does a resin 1:96th scale Ghost if you have £400 to spare! (It's $395USD but by the time you add shipping and duty it will be nearer £400)

http://randycoopermodelsdesign.squarespace.com/new-page scroll down the page to find it

• Thanks 1