Hasegawa MV22 vs CV22 parts?

Ralph

Evening all,

Out of curiousity, does the standard Hasegawa MV22 Osprey kit include the additional parts for the CV22 Special ops version as part of the standard sprues, or are they on dedicated sprues only available in the extortionately expensive CV22 boxings? Inquiring minds want to know...

Kind regards, R

13 minutes ago, Ralph said:

Out of curiousity, does the standard Hasegawa MV22 Osprey kit include the additional parts for the CV22 Special ops version as part of the standard sprues, or are they on dedicated sprues only available in the extortionately expensive CV22 boxings?

Does this help?

https://www.scalemates.com/products/img/4/1/7/181417-86-instructions.pdf

4 hours ago, Ralph said:

Evening all,

Out of curiousity, does the standard Hasegawa MV22 Osprey kit include the additional parts for the CV22 Special ops version as part of the standard sprues, or are they on dedicated sprues only available in the extortionately expensive CV22 boxings? Inquiring minds want to know...

Kind regards, R

As long they refuse to add that box (with different decals ofc) in their catalogue there is no other way to obtain those pieces other than buying it, sadly it's a reality for many kits from Hasegawa, Fujimi and Aoshima

Luigi

HASEGAWA ALSO RELEASED THE JASDF version CV-22B Osprey `JASDF` 02121 (CV-22B オスプレイ `航空自衛隊` ) with sprue J

From 2014 and probably harder to find than CV-22B OSPREY 'U.S. Air Force'  02074

The JASDF version is also currently available on Amazon. It's about 14 dollars cheaper than the USAF version. 68 vs 84 bucks. 

I think that Hasegawa released a repop of this kit without fanfare. I got one much later (last year, 2362 yen) from a Yamada Denki electronics department store in Shinjuku after some searching in Tokyo. I think that some shops here in Tokyo still have them. Try Sunny Hobby in Tokyo. Sprue J can be ordered from Hasegawa in Japan for 600 yen. Sorry, all of this may be of limited use for you. 

Google this CV-22B オスプレイ `アメリカ空軍` (プラモデル) in Japanese as it seems to be a little cheaper on Amazon.

Grant

On 28/12/2019 at 00:52, Gmat said:

HASEGAWA ALSO RELEASED THE JASDF version CV-22B Osprey `JASDF` 02121 (CV-22B オスプレイ `航空自衛隊` ) with sprue J

From 2014 and probably harder to find than CV-22B OSPREY 'U.S. Air Force'  02074

The JASDF version is also currently available on Amazon. It's about 14 dollars cheaper than the USAF version. 68 vs 84 bucks. 

I think that Hasegawa released a repop of this kit without fanfare. I got one much later (last year, 2362 yen) from a Yamada Denki electronics department store in Shinjuku after some searching in Tokyo. I think that some shops here in Tokyo still have them. Try Sunny Hobby in Tokyo. Sprue J can be ordered from Hasegawa in Japan for 600 yen. Sorry, all of this may be of limited use for you. 

Google this CV-22B オスプレイ `アメリカ空軍` (プラモデル) in Japanese as it seems to be a little cheaper on Amazon.

Grant

Many thanks - will check it out!