Captured Type 82 Kubelwagen *Completed*

Brad

I'll go with something a little different this build. The kit will be the very nice Tamiya 1/35 offering. I'm going the superhero option on boxing day. Lots of cricket watching, BBQ eating and alcohol drinking will be happening as well.

YLiuYUX.jpg?1

ANZBYJv.jpg

Edited by Brad
  • Like 6

A super hero option on Boxing day - with your time advantage you could well be finished even before some of us are out of bed, let alone at our builds.

Good luck

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Paul821 said:

A super hero option on Boxing day - with your time advantage you could well be finished even before some of us are out of bed, let alone at our builds.

Good luck

I plan to start at midnight too, get in 3 or 4 hours then a little sleep, wake up finish build and paint. Leaves me plenty of time for gloss decals and weathering.

Well it's now 2:14am, primary construction has gone as far as I want it to for painting ease. Sets, steering wheel, tires and soft top are left off to paint separately. Time for sleep, cya in the morning. 

5OtZaMT.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jinxman said:

Nice progress - we've just finished dinner - also time for sleep here!

Dont worry if you fall asleep in front of the telly halfway through "The Great Escape " it will be on again next year 😴

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well here are are, decals are now drying along with some floor polish painted over them to seal them in. Only some weathering, the windscreen and a flat coat to go. Time for dinner.

bf9KZLR.jpg

• Like 6

WOW - Great progress - it's a pity about the huge white space at the bottom of all your posts though - it detracts from the 'flow' of your thread.  Is it the remnant of an old 'signature' or something???

• Like 1