Tamiya 1/35 Dragon Wagon

Another one of mine that I completed a few years ago. This kit is a monster, but a terrific and satisfying build. The level of detail and quality of the mouldings are stunning and it was a revelation when released. It matches the 1/35 Famo that I completed earlier (and I'll put some of those pictures on here later). It's OOB, spray painted with standard Tamiya acrylics and weathered with pastels, ground up and applied with a brush

I found it difficult to photograph well due to its length so it ended up outside. So some of the shots aren't the best, especially with the guard dog in the background! 

Anyway, hope you like it.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 16

It is a somewhat unknown vehicle, at least for me, but it is a beauty, its design seems ahead of its time.
You have been great, with that reddish tone in the tires and surroundings.
Like mate, I would also like one of these, but ... their price and size are to be considered ...

Cheers mate 🎅

18 hours ago, Buzby061 said:

I must confess I've picked one up on several occasions but chickened out of buying. Know I know why!! 

Pete

The photos don't even show the interior, which is also quite complex, as is the chassis and running gear. Yes it's complicated, and not cheap, but well worth it. The tractor unit itself was available as a separate kit. Not sure if it still is.

• Like 1