Kiwi Sherman lll.

Bullbasket

Hi John

Smashing job there, it must be really satisfying to get one turned around in such a tight time frame and to such a standard, you make it look too easy!

Every build an education too, what's not to enjoy.

Cheers

Darryl 

Edited by Jasper dog

16 hours ago, FrancisGL said:

Hi John

a model "quickly" finished, but that has been very good for you, and as you comment it will be improved.
I will love to see how it looks finally ....🍿

Cheers mate 👍

Thanks Francis. Hopefully, it won't take me too long to get a base finished for it, along with a figure. Also, I keep finding little jobs that I missed, so will need to do those as well.

John.

18 hours ago, SoftScience said:

BB, you really went to town with this build! I really like it, and than you for including so many informative WIP photos. 

Your undertated weathering looks good. A very dark gray drybrush of the track pads might be all that it still needs, in terms of weathering. 

Many thanks for the comments. Yes, dry brushing the tracks is one of the jobs on the "to do" list, as well as rubbing a silver pencil over the end connectors.

John.

20 hours ago, Jasper dog said:

Hi John

Smashing job there, it must be really satisfying to get one turned around in such a tight time frame and to such a standard, you make it look too easy!

Every build an education too, what's not to enjoy.

Cheers

Darryl 

Many thanks Darryl. Yes, i amazed myself t the time this one took. It's usually 3-4 months for a build.

John.

15 hours ago, stevehnz said:

Lovely job on that John. it has come up a treat. all the better for being a Kiwi subject. :)

Steve.

Thanks a lot Steve. This was my second Kiwi AFV (the previous one being the Stuart), but it won't be the last. Gotta get full use of those Bison decal sheets.

John.

6 hours ago, Vaastav said:

Lovely work. I wish mine was half as good.

Where do you get tracks like this by the way?? 

Thanks for the comments. I've used two lots of tracks in this build. The steel chevron ones on the front glacis came from a Hobbyboss M4A3 kit, and the rubber chevron ones came from the Tamiya M4A1 kit, as did the lower hull and the turret.

John.

• Like 2