Rise of Skywalker X-Wing (No spoilers!!)

OK, so saw Rise of Skywalker last night and it was bloomin awesome.  However, the second I saw Po's latest X-Wing I knew I needed to build it, the colour scheme just totally grabbed me.  Its so simple, yet awesome.  I'm going to build it, hopefully someone will release a kit, or maybe I just have to buy a standard Resitance X-Wing kit and custom paint it.  Here's a video of the toy unboxing from a few months back which shows the colours.

• Like 3

Bandai have got on in this scheme that's just out, and I have one on the way from Japan :)

50 minutes ago, HoolioPaulio said:

saw Rise of Skywalker last night and it was bloomin awesome.

That's good to hear.  Must book some tickets at some point :hmmm:

• Like 2

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 7:30 PM, Madmonk said:

Bandai Already do a 1/72 scale version of this and the green version, check eBay or Amazon

Upon watching the movie last night I noticed on the X-wing the orange panels was a paint job with no discernible gap between the orange and light grey on the nose of the vessel as it appeared in the movie.

• Like 1

I saw the film this mornin g and noticed that scheme.

I've got two of the little Revell X wings in the wings, so to speak: very tempting to do one of them in this new scheme. Hmmm, decisions!

by the way, I thoroughly enjoyed the film.

very enjoyable!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

I went to see 'Rise of Skywalker' with my adult daughter.

I thought it was an absolute delight. No spoilers, but  there were some unusual plot twists that stepped up the tension.

Came out at the end wanting to see it again as there was so much going on.

The Blu-ray (when it comes out) is on my wish/birthday list...

Cheers,

Alan. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I did like the take on Poes color scheme,  and that model kit above seems to actually have more details in places than the on-set X-Wing props!

As with every new SW outing, there was a number of new, old and gloriously asymmetrical starships that got fractional moments of screen time. I look forwards to some frame-by-frame stills and extrapolations in the coming months once it hits BluRay. 

some of note people have already been able to fathom are listed here!

Star Wars - Rise of Skywalker - Ships of the Movie (SPOILER WARNING)

Would love to make some 3d models and prints of a few of the designs, but Disney does get a bit IP sensitive at times :D 

• Like 1