Next Classic Kit GB ideas welcome

JOCKNEY

That’s a great wrap up of Italian scale model kit manufacturers Giorgio and you are quite right, apart from the famous two, I’ve never heard about the others! I would like to think that all Italian manufacturers would be included whatever the brand.

I also agree that these GB’s are best had where classic kits are easily sourced, rather than having to spend big or search hard for the more esoteric types. I think a ‘non mainstream manufacturer GB’ actually has some merit, however probably best conducted outside what we all know as Classic Kit GB’s such as what we’ve been dealing with over the last few years. 

Cheers and buon Natale (Merry Christmas).. Dave 

On the other hand, some years ago we had the Obsolete Kits GB that would/could/should have another round one day (read: year). It was not a manufacturer specific but eligible kits needed to be classic in more ways than one. See here:

Though these new Classics are fine, I think we should really get back to this one too! @Enzo Matrix you were the host back then, I´m not saying but :poke: V-P

• Like 2